Step-by-stepHow to apply


Choose course

Check out our course outline and entry requirements for each course on our website or request for our course booklet. If you are not sure, please feel free to contact us for more details. Please click to download Pre-enrolment Information.


Complete the enrolment form

Read the terms & conditions and the Student Handbook available from our website then complete the enrolment form online or request a paper enrolment form.

Click here to download enrolment form


Provide relevant documentation

Attach all relevant documents including:

  • A copy of Enrolment Form
  • A copy of your passport
  • A copy of your current visa (if applying onshore)
  • Certified True copy of qualifications (Must be translated in English)
  • English Test results (IELTS, TOEFL or PTE Academic)
  • Any working experience (if relevant)
  • RPL application (if relevant)
  • LLN Need Assessment form

Submit your application

Return your application form and the necessary documents to:
Berkeley Business Institute
Suite 2, Level 1, 338 Pitt St. Sydney NSW 2000
OR email to:


Receive an offer letter

If your application is successful you will receive a letter of offer for you nominated course along with a written agreement. When we receive your signed student agreement and fees, we will send you an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE). This eCoE is used to apply for your student visa. Once the visa is granted, you
are ready to go!

Additional informationInternational Student

If you are an international student, you will need a student visa to study in Australia unless you hold another Australian visa that allows you to enter Australia with no restriction to study. Student Visas can only be granted for courses that are registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students.

International student, who is studying in Australia and have a student visa, must purchase an approved OSHC policy from a registered health benefits organisation such as BUPA. If you are applying for student visa, you will need to purchase OSHC before you apply. College can arrange OSHC for you when you submit your application.

Please contact our administration office for further information.

Additional informationOnline Learning FAQs

Online learning is simply training that is delivered via the internet. To deliver the courses online we use an eLearning management system or LMS (Moodle). Moodle is the software (eLearning platform) and it is where a learner accesses all of their resources and submits all of their assignments.

More information on courses offered. Get in touch on 02 8316 6666